Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, May 25, 2015

I Know that the Gospel is the Plan of Happiness

This week was cambios and I stayed in Senac with Hermana Rivera! I’m so happy. I love her and this ward so much! 

We are seeing so many miracles with the menos activos thanks to the ward.  They are going out and visiting them and it’s been incredible to watch. I feel like we are seeing so much progress en cuanto de la retencion  (sorry I don’t remember how to phrase that in English).

Yesterday in church we had a really big miracle.  About half way through the sacrament in walked a menos activo, Carlos, and his pregnant wife Madi, who isn’t a member.  With Hermana Duckardt we had found them once and tried to visit them but we could never find them since.  But they just came to church and stayed for the three hours and we are going to visit them this week.  It was such a tender mercy.  Hermano Carlos told us that Madi had been the one who wanted to go to church and that she is really interested in the gospel.  They're really great!

We haven’t been able to meet with the Fila Mendieta this week, but on Tuesday we have a cita and I’m just praying it all works out! I just love them so much!

Fernando is doing soooo well.  He’s going to institute and working with the bishop and is so active that he almost doesn’t have time for us! He’s always doing stuff with the ward and it always seems he has been a member for longer than a month! We are working with him on sharing the gospel with his family as well.

I’m so grateful to be a missionary here in Bolivia and to represent my Savior.  I know my Savior lives and I know that this is His work.  I know the church is true and that the gospel is the plan of happiness, because it has brought me so much happiness! I love you all!  Congrats to my cousin Sammi on getting married! 

Have the best week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment