Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, May 11, 2015

I Know That Christ Lives



Mother's Day Skype


Hermana Willes Sharing her testimony in Spanish





This week was kind of tough, but I know that this next week is going to be awesome!

Andrea postponed her baptism to this week.  Her family is really catholic and they have been putting some pressure on her.  But yesterday at church she told us that she is going to decide for herself.  The ward has been soooo helpful! Some of her friends gave her a priesthood blessing and they have all made sure to share their testimonies with her.  Tonight we are going to have a noche de hogar with her and the bishop’s family.  I know it will really help! She is just so wonderful, we have been praying so hard for her and I know that it will all work out this week!

We also started teaching a family that is so wonderful! They are a young married couple, with one son and anther one on the way.  We felt the spirit so strongly, they are such a special family.  The brother of the Dad, Patricio, is a member of the church and lives here in Tarija.  Patricio works in a small town outside of tarija for two weeks and then comes home for two weeks, so we are going to send the missionaries there to teach him so that they can progress at the same time!

I love my ward so much, the members are all so great!  I’m so grateful to be here in Senac as a missionary! I know the church is true and I know that Christ lives! 

I hope you all have the best week!


Hermana Willes


Hermana Willes and Andrea

 Hermana Willes, Hermana Rivera and 
members of the Senac Ward


 Hermanas serving in Tarija

1 comment: