Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, May 4, 2015

I Love Bolivia!

This week was super crazy, but that’s ok! Andrea is so ready to be baptized this week! I’m so excited! Her birthday was on Friday and the ward was really good about wishing her a happy birthday! I’m just so excited for her to get baptized!


We also found a really great new family! We haven’t actually taught them yet, we are going tonight, but I’m so excited to teach them! We found them looking for a reference and we knocked on the wrong door.  It turns out the brother of the Dad is a member of the church and the Dad was so receptive!

Fernando is doing really well, this week he will be getting the priesthood and is just super happy to be a member of the church! 

This week I was able to go to Santa Cruz for a day (I flew there in the morning and flew home that night) for a leadership conference and it was so great to be back there! I just love Santa Cruz! and Bolivia! I’m so grateful to be a missionary and to continually draw closer to my Savior! He has been so kind to me.  I can’t even put into words my gratitude for Him and all the very many blessings I have! 

I love you all so much, have the best week!

Hermana Willes


Fernando's Baptism
Fernando, Hermana Willes and Hermana Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment