Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, June 1, 2015

CONGRATS SARAH!!!

CONGRATS SARAH!!!!!!!!!!  (Lundy’s sister Sarah received her mission call this week to the Nicaragua Managua North Mission) That’s pretty much all I can think right now! I’m so excited for you! haha, the mission is so great, you are going to love it so much.  There is nothing better! I cannot wait to speak Spanish with you!

This week was good.  We went to Santa Cruz on Wednesday again for our leadership meeting.   I just love that city so much! It’s always good go back!

We are visiting a menos activo who is changing so much, Hermana Emilce.  She’s going through some really hard things, but yesterday the ward was really able to help her and it was so nice to see! She is so great.  Tonight we are going to have a noche de hogar with her and the bishop and Madi y Carlos!

We also contacted the wife of a menos activo in the street the other day.  It was so awesome! We left the house a little earlier and she was the first person we found in the street! I love when that happens!

We finally were able to meet with the Familia Mendieta! I just love them so much, they are so prepared! Hermano Patricio is traveling this week again, but we are going to give him mensajes mormons so he can watch them while he is away!

Anyways, I love love love Bolivia and my Savior! I just want the time to go as slow as possible, so I can enjoy every minute! There is nothing better than being a missionary! 

I hope you all have the best week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment