Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

This week was soo good! We had a lot of miracles and I can just feel Heavenly Father opening the windows of heaven for us!

We hadn’t been able to find Marita for a while and I was super worried.  But, we finally found her on Friday again! It was incredibe, we could just feel how special she is.  The whole time we were talking to her I just kept feeling like I should share my testimony in English with her.  We had given her a Book Of Mormon in English because she told us she feels more comfortable in English, but I had never spoken English with her.  I just kept thinking it, so at the end of our cita, I switched into English and bore my testimony.  At that point, The Spirit was so strong and I could see that she really felt it. She didn’t go to church on Sunday, but I’m just so grateful we found her and I know that I’m here to teach her.  

Ricardo is also progressing super super well.  He should be getting baptized this Saturday, but we’re praying really hard because his daughter is traveling and won’t get back until Sunday and he really wants his daughter there.  He’s going to talk to her about coming home early and then let us know tomorrow. So, we’re praying really hard! But, he’s doing super well! This week we taught him about the temples and he was like "obviously only members should enter and members that are worthy, because it’s a sacred place".  Literally, so prepared.  I don’t know what I did to deserve to teach such a prepared investigator, but I’m super grateful!

Hermana Roxanna has gone to church twice, for the three hours! Miracle! And, we went to visit her with the Bishop’s wife and they hit it off, so she’s is starting to feel comfortable in the ward! She’s so wonderful and I love her so much!

I can’t believe I’m going to be 20 tomorrow, crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have our Christmas conference tomorrow with the whole mission, so it should be super good! Almost everyone I want to see is in Santa Cruz, so I’m super excited!

It was a really good week and I’m so excited for Christmas! To be honest, I think this has been/will be the best Christmas ever, because I’m a representative of my Savior Jesus Christ and I get to testify of Him all day long! What better Christmas present could I ask for?

I hope you all have the very best Christmas and I love you all so much! 

Hermana Willes



No comments:

Post a Comment