Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm So Grateful The Lord Led Us to His Door

This week I almost melted from the heat, but it was still really good!

Ricardo continues to be golden.  He’s getting baptized on the 27th and is progressing so well. The elders had a baptism on Saturday and Ricardo went and loved it.  He was kind of worried about getting baptized, but after he prayed about it he told us he knows he just needs to trust in Heavenly Father and take the leap.  He’s so great! Literally, I have never ever had an investigator so prepared.  I’m so grateful the Lord led us to his door!

Hermana Roxana went to church on Sunday, for all three hours! She also brought her daughter-in-law and her son with her! I’m so sad her son and his wife don’t live in our area because I just love them so much, but that’s ok! Hermana Roxana is really great too and we want to work on getting her husband to be baptized, but poco a poco!

This will probably be the hottest Christmas I have ever had, but I’m excited for it! I’m so grateful for my Savior, who gave His life for me. And I’m so grateful to be his missionary down here in Bolivia! 

Love you all!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment