Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This was another week full of miracles!

This was another week full of miracles!
 
Ricardo is so golden! Seriously, he went to church again this week.  He came late so he missed sacrament.  After church, he apologized to everyone for being late but promised that next week he would be on time! And, he asked us what the topics were during sacrament so he could study.  Most of the time I forget he’s not already a member! 

We also started teaching a couple.  The wife is menos activo and her husband isn’t a member.  The husband, Ismael, at first didn’t really want to talk to us but by the end of our first visit, warmed up a ton.   They told us that they are looking for a church because they are only married civilly and want to be married in a church as well! Temple anyone? He’s so prepared and his wife really wants to go back to church.  I just love them so much!

We are also teaching a young medical student from Brazil who went to church yesterday for the first time.  Luckily, we have return missionaries in our ward who served in Brazil and speak Portuguese and they are already great friends with him! 

It has just been amazing to see the hand of the Lord in our area this week! He has prepared so many people for us and everyday showers miracles upon us.  I’m so grateful to be a missionary and to be serving the Lord in Bolivia! I’ve really come to know my Heavenly Father and feel His very real presence in my life.  I’ve gained such a strong testimony of my Savior and of the scriptures.  I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and has been with me every step of the way!

I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment