Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Friday, January 9, 2015

Thank You!



Merry Christmas! ok a week late, but still! Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes and Christmas wishes! Seriously, thank you all so much! 

This week was really good, all over the place, but good.

First, the bad news.  Ricardo didn’t get baptized.  That was super sad.  He wants to move to Çhile and work and so he told us he is going to postpone his baptism.  It was crazy.  But, both Hermana Garcia and I felt the spìrit tell us that we had done all we could, that we had given it all we could.  He told us he is going to get baptized in Chile with his wife and daughter, so we’re praying that really does happen!

We finally got Hermano Ismeal to go to church! His wife is a less active who we are working with and por fin he went to church! He said he liked it and he made a lot of friends! They are both great and I know that if they listen to the spirit, he will get baptized and one day they will go to the temple.

We also found a new family-- a mom and dad and their two kids.  We’ve only taught them once, but they are awesome! They all listen to us, super attentively and ask really good questions.  They accepted a baptismal date for the 31 of enero!

Anyways, this week I will hit my one  year mark in the field.  It has gone by so fast! It has been both the hardest and best year of my whole life.  I’m so grateful for the decision I made to serve a mission because it has changed me so much.  I’ve come to know my Savior and to understand His atonement and to truly understand what it means to live the gospel and not just talk about it.  I know my Savior lives and loves me and is my best friend.  I’m so beyond grateful to be His representative and to share the gospel with the people of Bolivia! I don’t want to be anywhere else!
I love you all so much and I hope you have a great new years!
Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment