Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Friday, January 9, 2015

Everyday I Realize How Much I Need My Savior

This week was another week full of miracles! On Monday,  in the micro we met a menos activo who lives in our area, Hermana Asunta.  We started visiting her this week and she’s wonderful! She and her daughter are the only members in her family. Her husband, other daughter, and grandkids aren’t members so we’re going to work on them as well! 

Also, the husband of Hermana Roxana, Hermano Erwin, went to church yesterday! That was a huge miracle.  He hasn’t accepted a fecha yet, but poco a poco.  We also had a huge miracle with their son and daughter-in-law.  Hermana Garcia and I had sent the reference of their 
house to the mission, but it’s in the other mission and the missionaries hadn’t stopped by.  They have been attending our ward here, and I was just praying so hard that the missionaries would find them so that Julia could be taught and baptized.  On Sunday, the son came to church and he told us that he had found out what ward he is supposed to go to because he ran into the missionaries in the street and talked to them! it was such a reminder that this is the Lord´s work and He takes care of everything!

We had miracles everyday this week and I’m just so grateful to be a missionary down here in Bolivia! I know that my Savior lives! I feel like everyday I realize more and more how much I need my Savior.  I’m so grateful for Him and the sacrifice He made for me!

 Love you all and hope you have the best week!

Hermana Willes

Lisa's Favorite :)


With Hermana Ortiz


Hermana Willes and Hermana Garcia in their apartment


Celebrating her 20th birthday




With Hermana Garcia


Having Fun!!


reunited with Hermana Feddock


Hermana Willes and Hermana Zapata


Hermana Willes loves Hermana Cladera!


Hermanas at the 50 year celebration


Hermanas


Hermana Willes and Hermana Cladera


Hermana Lainez loves her BYU shirt!


Hermana Willes and Hermana Adams (MTC Comps)

No comments:

Post a Comment