Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Little by Little this Area is Picking Up!

This week was really good, little by little the area is picking up!

We have an investigator, Hermana Lourdes, who is so wonderful. Hermana Duckardt always laughs because everytime we talk or visit with her when we're walking away I always say "Hermana, I just love her soooo much, I want her to get baptized so much!" She finally went to church on Sunday, the Relief Society president went and picked her up.   Turns out their husbands are really good friends, so I’m praying that her husband will start listening to us too! He’s super catholic, like everyone here in Tarija.  But poco a poco.

We also started teaching a menos activo, whose husband and kids aren’t miembros.  She’s really great, really wants to come back to church but feels guilty for how much she has fallen away.  We talked about the Savior’s atonement and the story of the prodigal son and it went really well.  I know she’s going to come back and bring her family with her!

The ward I’m serving in is so great, seriously.  The members are so willingly to help us and the ward council is amazing.  I’m learning so much. To be honest, I’ve never been in a ward that functions so well in my whole mission.  It’s really nice haha.

Heavenly Father was so kind to me this week, as always.  I’m always amazed at how far He will go to help me and answer my prayers.  He never leaves me alone and for that I am eternally grateful.  I love you all so much. 

Congrats, Sammi on the engagment! 

I hope you all have the best week!

Love,

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment