Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, March 16, 2015

The Savior Has Been There Every Step of the Way

Another really good week in Senac! 

Andrea is doing so well, she is just so sweet! I always love teaching her because the spirit is so strong! We are praying really hard that we will be able to meet with her family too, so that they will all be able to be baptized together! We are also working with her to gain a strong testimony of Joseph smith, she still has a few doubts.  But the members are being so great and helping her so much! 

We are also teaching a family, the Familia Somoa.  They are a young couple with a son who is four.  The hermana, Ivet, is so sweet! she loves loves it when we talk about eternal families and she went to church yesterday and the members were so welcoming! it helps that she has a  lot of friends who are members! 

The stake is working really hard with us to help us work with the members. we have the goal to find two new families everyday, with the help of the members.  It has been really awesome to see how the stake has caught the vision of the prophet and I know Heavenly Father will help us reach all of our goals!

I’m so grateful to be here in Bolivia, epecially in barrio Senac.  The members are so wonderful and I just love them so much! I’m so grateful for this opportunity I have to be a representative of my Savior.  He has been so incredibly kind to me, I can’t even believe it.  He really has been there every step of the way and has given me the very best mission. I know He lives and loves us so much! Love you all! 

Have the very best week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment