Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, March 23, 2015

Gotta Love Bolivian Internet!

March 23
Sorry this email is so short, gotta love Bolivian internet!

But, Andrea is doing so well! She went to a baptism on Saturday and really loved it! The ward is working really hard with her and she is just so great!

Also, we are working with a new family, the Familia Cornejo, the mom and two of their daughters aren’t members but they are wonderful!

The Familia Gira is doing really well. Their mom is listening to us now too, which is such a miracle!
Sorry this is so ridiculously short! But, I love you all so much and I’m so grateful for the atonment of my Savior! I’m so grateful He died for me and that through Him I can be cleansed and strengthened!

Love,
 
Hermana Willes



No comments:

Post a Comment