Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, March 9, 2015

I Love Senac!

Another really good week here in Senac! We worked so well with the members this week!
Andrea is progressing so well! She is so wonderful! Everytime we teach her it just blows my mind because she gets it all so well! We had to postpone her fecha porque it turns out we won’t have church the 29 for her confirmation because it’s elections and then the next week is conference so today she is going to tell us between the 21 and the 11! But, she told us that everytime she reads or prays or goes to church she feels a burning in her heart, a good feeling.  I just love her so much!

We also have another investigator, Hilda that we are working with.  All of the members know her.  It was really funny because we went to visit her with her friend, Hermana Margarita, and at the end of the lesson we were talking about all the members she knows and Margarita said "and who ended up sharing the gospel with you?" and she pointed at us and said "they did". She told us she wish she had heard about the gospel sooner! 

Anyways, things are going really good here! I love Senac, it is such a good ward! The members are so awesome and we have been seeing so many miracles with menos activos! it has been incredible to see! We are still working with the Familia Gira to stay the three hours, but this week we are going to work super hard so that they stay!

Thank you all so much for the support and love you all send me! it means so much to me! I hope you all have the very best week! I know the church is true and most of all I know that Christ lives! 

Love you!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment