Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Testimony Grew So Much

This week we weren't really able to work in our area a lot because my companion was really sick.  I took the time to read Jesus the Christ and to really study the New Testament and it was amazing.  I loved reading the stories of Christ and seeing how merciful He was, so full of love.  My testimony grew so much that He really is my Savior and Redeemer and that He loves me so much! 

On Saturday we did an activity with the ward where we went to a park and passed out cake and folletos and got a ton of references.  It was awesome, to see the members so excited to talk to people and to help us.  We're definitely going to do it again!

Sorry this email is so short, but I don’t have a lot of time.  This week we should be able to work more and I know the Lord has a lot of miracles prepared for us! 

Love you all so much!

Hermana Willes

Sister Power...

No comments:

Post a Comment