Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Opening a New Area

This week was super crazy! We ended up splitting areas with the elders and so we are now opening a new area! So, lots of time trying to find people and getting to know members! But Hermana Garcia and I both feel really strongly that the Lord has lots of miracles prepared for us in our new area and we are really excited to find more people to teach!

We have one new family that are old investigators hace anos but we met with them yesterday and they seem really great, so hopefully they will be ready to progress!

I really love my new ward.   It’s in the same stake as la villa, where I was a few months ago, so I’ve been able to see members from that ward! I saw Maria Elena, which was so great! She’s doing so well! She’s getting ready to dance in a festival for the church to celebrate 50 years in Bolivia!

The elders had a baptism yesterday, a joven with about 20 anos.  It was incredible because when I got here for my first Sunday he was handing out programs for ward conference and I thought he was a member.  He even helped us teach a lesson this week. It’s just incredible to see how quickly someone can embrace the gospel, especially when the members just accept them!

I hope you all have a great week! The church is true and I’m so grateful to be a missionary in Bolivia! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment