Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Spirit does the Teaching

Well, I had a change! I’m now in a new area, Guapilo, with Hermana Garcia! She’s super sweet and my new area is a lot like the villa, which I love.  The people here are so humble and the members are so willing to work.  I know we are going to have so many miracles in this area. 

On Tuesday,  we had a conference all based on chapter four in Preach my Gospel, como reconocer el espiritu.  It was incredible.  President got up and,  instead of speaking himself, called up two new gringos up and told them that they were going to give his talk for him.  It was incredible, because as they spoke in their brand new, halting Spanish,  the spirit was so strong.  It made me remember when I was new in the mission and I didn’t know Spanish but it didn’t matter because The Spirit always gave me the words.  It made me want to be a new missionary again!  I’m so grateful for how merciful the Lord was with me and still is with me.  And I’m so grateful for The Spirit who does the teaching.

Sorry this is so short, (hearing this way too often now :) the internet here takes years to load! But,  I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment