Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Joselin was baptized!

Well, I stayed in the Villa! and Joselin was baptized! It was such a special experience! She just glowed and glowed.  Right before she got baptized, she told us that the night before she had a dream where she was in a garden all in white with her grandparents and they were hugging her, telling her she was making the right decision.  All during her baptism she could feel their presence with her.  It was so wonderful. I hugged her before she came out of the font, soaking wet, because I was just so happy! Then yesterday she was confirmed and she just looked like an angel.  She is a really special daughter of God and I'm so grateful to have the privilege to teach her! 

We also started teaching this wonderful woman, Maria Lorena! her husband is a less active but she came to church last week and told us she wants to get the lessons.  When we started teaching her she told us that she wants to get baptized so she and her husband can get married in the temple.  We're going to set a goal with them this week for getting married so that she can get baptized.  But seriously, she's golden.  When we gave her the Book of Mormon, we asked her to read the introduccion.  Usually, that's a huge deal for people.  But, she told us "if you guys want me to read more, I can read more." Our jaws dropped.  We told her that ya for sure, if she wants to read more, then read more!  Yesterday when she came to church she said "I'm on the testimonio of Jose Smith...it's wonderful!" Seriously, she's awesome.  

This week was really good, I love being a missionary.  Yesterday we helped with the mission prep class in the ward for a few minutes and the teacher had us share why we came on the mission and how it has blessed our lives. It just reminded me of how blessed I am to be here.  I'm so grateful for my mission, I can't even say the number of ways it has blessed my life.  I will eternally grateful for the opportunity I have to serve and especially to serve here in Bolivia.  There is nothing greater!
I hope you all have the very best week! Love you all!

Hermana Willes


Hermana Willes, Joselin, & Hermana Feddock



Hermana Willes with her zone



No comments:

Post a Comment