Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

This week was full of miracles!

This week was full of miracles! 

Hermana Furness and I are working so hard to find new investigators and this week we were going through our carpeta de area and we found a family that we decided to visit.  We went to their house, but they had moved.  We taught the woman that lived there and then just assumed that that was the end of it with this family.  Well, a few days later, we were walking in the street and we saw this woman with her daughter.  We went up to contact her and I literally thought she was a member, because she was like "hermanas! how are you?" Then we asked her name and it was the woman from our carpeta de area, Leticia! We're going to visit her this week, I'm so excited!

We also have a baptism this week, Hermana Elizabeth.  She is the sweetest person ever.  Her sister is a member and she's so excited to get baptized.  She is so ready.  I love her so much! 

This week has been full of miracles and I know that they will just continue coming! I love being a missionary and I love Bolivia! 

I hope you all have the best week!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment