Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This week was a little rough!

Well, this week was a little rough! Almost all our investigators fell through and we're going to have to start from scratch this week! But, that's ok because I know that we can find new people to teach!

We did have one really awesome experience.  On viernes we fasted to find new people to teach and we honestly had a miracle! We were walking in the street and this taxi stopped next to us and this man said "Hermanas, what happened? you never came to my house!" I just figured it was some creepy man saying things to us like usual and I kept walking.  But my companion stopped because she recognized him! He was with is family in car and we had contacted them a few weeks ago and then went to their house to follow up but they hadn't been there! When we told him that he was like "ok, come tomorrow at four!" We were going to go to their house yesterday and so we called them and they answered and said "Hermanas, we're so sorry we went out shopping and we aren't home! But we'll call you this week when we have time!" So we're praying something will happen with their family! 

This email is super short, but this week I hit four months! So crazy! Time is flying by! This cambio is almost over! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve, because I'm truly coming to know my Savior.  I am beginning to understand his infinite love for us and I know He is always there for us, to carry our burdens with us and to change us, to make us better.  I'm so grateful to be one of His servants and to be able to stand as a witness of Him.  

Love,

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment