Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, February 9, 2015

There Really is Nothing Better than a Chapel full of Missionaries talking about Christ

This week went by so fast! I swear time just keeps going faster and faster! We had a lot going on this week, a conference and family history! All the sisters in Tarija do family history for two hours twice a week and it is literally the best thing ever! I love family history! I’m so blessed to have such wonderful ancestors who accepted the gospel and are such examples to me!

The conference was also so wonderful! I got to see so many of my companions and it was so spiritual.  We talked a lot about humility and the doctrine of Christ.  There really is nothing better than a chapel full of missionaries talking about Christ!

We’re still working with Jeni, our duena.  She is so sweet.  It’s really hard for her to understand the scriptures and so she always prays that Heavenly Father will help her understand and remember them better.  I just love her so much!

This week is Carnival, so I won’t be writing next week! But I love you all and I’m so grateful to be a missionary here in Bolivia, representing my Savior.  I came down here thinking I would be serving Him and helping Him, but really all He has done is bless me more and help me change and grow.  I love Him so much and I know that His gospel is true! 

Love you all!

Hermana Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment