Hermana Lundy Willes

Hermana Lundy Willes

Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm so grateful to be His missionary!

Well, my last carnival in Bolivia! Crazy.  We just studied in the house and cleaned! It went by a lot faster this time!

Anyways, we’ve had a lot of miracles these couple weeks! Hermana Duckardt and I are really focusing on the miracles everyday that Heavenly Father gives us! There are always so many!

We’re working with a menos activo family that have gone to church two weeks in a row! Only to sacrament meeting, but still! It’s a huge miracle, because they haven’t come to church in years!

We are also working with another huge family of menos activos and little by little they are letting us teach them.  They are great too, a huge family of basically woman and their kids! 

Sorry this is so short, these past two weeks are kind of blurred together and I don’t really remember much! I promise next week will be better! but I love you all and I’m so grateful for the gospel! If there is anything I’ve learned on my mission is how much we need the gospel.  It blesses us and protects us from so many heartaches! I love my Savior! Without Him there really is no way to be happy or make it through! I’m so grateful to be His missionary!

Love,

Hermana Willes


Tarija, Bolivia Missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment